Rec. Waldorf [1st MRB]

He came in telling me and Pvt. Kabasares that the rules were stupid and made to be broken. Then he said and so are websites. Then he started talking about getting credit card numbers and then he was laughing and saying yall have no idea who i am. Sorry thats all the info i have didnt get the steam id. Kind of an emergency.

Edited by Bolling 1st MRB

As he is my recruit, and my responsibility, please allow me to have a word with him today and see what all of it was about. I'm sure there's an explanation.. just give me a day to find out whats up, then do with him what you will.

Do you guys have his steam ID? According to the roster there is no Rec. Waldorf. What it looks like right now is a 1stMRB impersonator and if he/she is a fake then will be banned for good. It's very important that people pay attention to the forums more and more now that the unit is becoming so large.

wether or not he/she is a recruit, even though it probably cant be done, by him atleast, he threatened the unit of hacking our website also stating that rules were meant to be broken. if he doesnt want to follow rules, he doesnt want to be here. Until the command staff is brought up to speed I am imposing a BAN ON SIGHT for a Rec. Waldorf [1st MRB]. until shit is straightened out.

Here is his application... maybe if the Enlistment forum was looked over.. the Steam ID would have been simpler to find........

http://www.1stmarineraiders.com/index.php?showtopic=5034

As for me being his reference, I would like my name removed from his application. I had no idea he was an immature punk. He portrayed nothing of the sort throughout the entire time we knew each other, but since his true colors were revealed... I do not want my name on anything associated with this kid.

Thank you,

Sorry for referring him here,

A. Cramer

Here is his application... maybe if the Enlistment forum was looked over.. the Steam ID would have been simpler to find........

As for me being his reference, I would like my name removed from his application. I had no idea he was an immature punk. He portrayed nothing of the sort throughout the entire time we knew each other, but since his true colors were revealed... I do not want my name on anything associated with this kid.

Thank you,

Sorry for referring him here,

A. Cramer

My bad Cramer. I was looking in the new posts section and then in the Awaiting Deployment Roster. You're right though, I didn't even look in the Enlist section. Sorry about that.

You can not ban someone if you did not hear their side of the story. We were discussing internet and operations of society. Or at least I thought I was. When I was making my point "rules are made to be broken" I saied it is obvious on the web aswell. I saied Websites are made to be broken. People use others SSNs and take credit card info. We all know this point. And that fact you think I saied I was going to hack someone? That is complete rubbish. Not only that YOU at a member allowed someone NOT in 1st marine MRB to harass me and you went along with it. Or did you leave that part out?

You and your recruit friend put words in my mouth I did not say and twisted the issue. Bottom line if you don't believe in my political and sociatal beliefs then thats fine.

It's like thus my friend.

"just because someone is a muslim does not make them a terrorist."

"just because websites are made to be broken does not mean I go around and break them."

B.t.w. someone who was online last night was JUST in game saying how you were harassing me.

And I have nothing bad to say about 1st MRB except the whole "I can only use rifles on all servers."

Im guessing you are waldorf? You are only banned until further review. you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of Parker.

But its best to keep you out until its sorted. when i hear from the Major, you will either be banned or unbanned. None of the command staff was in the server so they can not vote on this topic until hearing both sides of the story. you will have your chance to defend yourself. you will be contacted with PM's on our forums

I am a good recruit of the clan. You are banning me from word of another and that word alone. I also did not know my fourm name had to be Rec. A. Waldorf. either. It never saied to make a new account or I just missed it. I thought you guyes change the account name or there might be a display name.

BTW try reading and talking to my contacts. there are many clans who know me and would tell you I have no intentions on hacking. Clans that have been around twice as long as this "unit" and have twice the reputation on the line. Try talking to their leaders and telling them Binary Zero is a hacker, Tell them I am not a team player, Tell them that and you will see who I am. This is an over-played false accusation placed on a good person.

I thought I might try a Mill-sim clan for DoD as a side thing. I thought this unit was baised on strong morals and good leadership.

I am starting to doubt this.

As far that i am concerned by looking at your enlistment form... you arent even in this unit. It says your application is pending.

So now i guess you are just banned for impersonating a member of the 1st MRB

p.s. we do change the name, when you become a member. thats why your name was never changed.

Edited by Brewer 1st MRB

Since the application requests him to acknowledge his understanding first, he should have known to do so before changing his name. Unless he just jumped the gun, skimmed over or saw the format of other recruits and copied it.

Anyways, I'm not going to try and convict you of impersonating a member since out of all the people you could impersonate, a recruit would probably be the worst. For a person with a pending application to change his name is not the newest thing in the world. However, regarding your forum account:

Upon stating that you understand all the information here, an admin will change your forum name and login to be :

As in, your forum status was never changed as you never stated your understanding of the rules provided.

Contrary to popular belief, I can ban people without hearing their side of the story. Any officer can as we do it everyday on the ban requests in this very section of the forums. But, there's not really a reason to ban you here. "Websites are made to be broken" may be a bit of a misspoken and misinterpreted statement, and overreactions occurred. I'm going to go ahead and lift the ban, however you should note: Our rules are not made to be broken, they're made to be followed. If you are intent on breaking rules while here, your stay will be very short indeed. If there's a lesson to be made here, Don't say easily misinterpreted statements and expect no fallout.

Oh, and to tell the truth I don't really care to look through your clan experience as I find first impressions to be so much more fulfilling.

Ban lifted. Application Pending. Don't let it happen again.

Holy Crap, there are too many people replying to this topic.

1) I don't know what happened or what was said, but hacking with malicious intent is not only immoral and we don't condone it's use by any of our members (Recruits included). I'm glad to hear that you are not the sort of person that will hack websites, but you should not glorify or agree on the principals of it publicly with our tags on. You may not have the intent, but as you can see, it gets people riled up when they hear about it.

2) The admins were doing their job when they banned you, we are required to ban any sort of hackers. Websites, games, computers. It's not our fault that you were taken out of context, do not blame our admins for doing what they are supposed to do.

3) Don't insult our unit when you have a falling out with one of our members, that will get you nowhere in this issue. If you think you were wronged, it helps to have the leaders on your side rather than against you because you decided to run your mouth on the lack morality and leadership of the unit.

The 1st Lieutenant has hit it right on the nail, any more discussion can be made through PMs.

Holy Crap, there are too many people replying to this topic.

1) I don't know what happened or what was said, but hacking with malicious intent is not only immoral and we don't condone it's use by any of our members (Recruits included). I'm glad to hear that you are not the sort of person that will hack websites, but you should not glorify or agree on the principals of it publicly with our tags on. You may not have the intent, but as you can see, it gets people riled up when they hear about it.

2) The admins were doing their job when they banned you, we are required to ban any sort of hackers. Websites, games, computers. It's not our fault that you were taken out of context, do not blame our admins for doing what they are supposed to do.

3) Don't insult our unit when you have a falling out with one of our members, that will get you nowhere in this issue. If you think you were wronged, it helps to have the leaders on your side rather than against you because you decided to run your mouth on the lack morality and leadership of the unit.

The 1st Lieutenant has hit it right on the nail, any more discussion can be made through PMs.

1) I would never tell a recruit in my clan that he/she can not express his/her beliefs "so long as they are not offensive to someone" with our tags on. A political issue is tough luck. Never and I mean never threaten to censor me or one of your recruits. People in the steam community will find out. Believe me when i tell you. That is bad news for you and your "unit".

2) I was told to put the Rec. tags on by someone in your flawless leadership.

3) Your leadership DIRECTLY affects what others think about your clan. Choose experienced and model leaders.

Right now that to me is disorganized and unfair.

4) This is a gaming community or Clan as many call it. Calling yourself a "unit" will never change that.

5) If you want to function like a real military unit mr. "I don't have to hear someones side of the story" Try talking to my father and maybe you will learn a thing or two about how a real military unit would function when someone is accused of wrong doing.

I think you all need to learn how to function like a real gaming community. where you EARN real respect and it is not demanded by people who think they are clan "officers".

When is the last time you bought a game for a unit member because he was too poor to pay for it himself ? When is the last time your unit sent money to someone to help pay for food? I bet never. That is what makes the best gaming clans.

That is what deserves REAL respect and that is a real brotherhood. Even if its over the internet.

This was a learning experience I decided to undertake as an offer. I do not need a "unit" or even close. I have a brotherhood.

I will post as an ex clan leader of {SMOclan.com, Current Major steam-based forum Moderator, ex Senior officer of UAF and current RESPECTED 2 year member or Empire-gaming.org} my dealings with this Unit. Nothing will be bias. I will leave all opinions to the people.

Expect a lot of threads on your forum.

You can ban people but you can never BAN peoples opinions.

goodbye