World of Tanks.

Costa 1st MRB

World of Tanks is a MMO based around WW2 tank combat where you can buy and upgrade a whole fuck-ton of tanks and go battle with them.

World of Tanks main website.

CLICK HERE to get the Beta key and don't worry when it says purchase, its free. Just put in fake information except your email address. Thats it folks.

For anyone that makes it in and wants some decent money and experience just scout like a motherfucker. Scouting will help you better know the enemy tanks and their strengths/weaknessess and it will net enough cash for some better tanks down the road.

Really if you enjoy WW2 battles and games just take a peek-see at the videos and screenshots.

So far they have around 60 tanks from both Germany and the Soviet Union and they've been dabbling in American tanks. At release they plan on adding in a whole ton of tanks from Japan, France and Britain. The tank types also span over several types such as tank destroyers, tractors, and artillery just to name a few.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far this game is fun as hell. Nothing like taking out a tank that's double your weight with a tiny ass Soviet tractor.

Also individual parts of your tank can be destroyed in battle but your tank engineer can usually get them to just barely work within a few minutes.

Also my ingame name is Sovietboat so add me if you get in.

Only thing I dislike is the spawn system, its like CS, you die...youre dead for the whole battle. Another is once your tanks that arent the 2 starters get destoryed, you gotta spend credits to repair.

Other than that, and if they kinda tweak it here and there, it will be an amazing game.

Edited by Bennett 1st MRB

I kinda like the CS style spawn, that way if you die from artillery fire you can't just respawn and rush on over to them. But it is a pretty big bummer to die early on in the match and have to wait anywhere from 5-10 minutes for the match to end. As for the repairs thing, if you win or loose a battle you should always have enough credits for repair, unless you got your hands on some really heavy machinery.

My major peeve with this game is the steep price slopes, going from a tier 2 to a tier 3 is a god damn nightmare.

Oh I almost forgot, they plan on adding in clanwars over territories. The territories will have resources which will probably give you some sort of bonus or allow tank manufacturing or whatever they decide to add in, so if you're really into the group PvP aspect of games ether join early in the beta or keep an eye out. The game is Free to Play with some minor shit being pay only (like certain experimental tanks and the occasional beta American or British tank) plus you get an injection of 150 gold credits a day as long as youdo at least a battle everyday. For 200 gold you can buy a premium account for a day that will double your exp and credit gain per battle. And you can get some bitchen tank crews for 200 gold per crewman.

Edited by Costa 1st MRB

I'm really liking this game. It's hard at first with the shitty tank you start out with, but when you get enough money to buy your own tank the game gets really fun.

Come talk to me if you get the game and I'll show you the basics. If you really enjoy WWII games (especially tanks and SPGs) you'll enjoy this game a lot. For those who play CoH and are somewhat familiar with tanks in that game, in World of Tanks you can eventually get a Puma, Panther II, Hetzer, Tiger, Jagd Panther, and Maus which is like the King Tiger. Those are just a few.

allright once again a new game that i Download i get another ERROR CODE

Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

More information is available with DEBUG=True.

Any ideas guys ????? HELP ME!!!!! PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found some pretty cool shit on tank crews on the forums. After you reach elite status in a tank you can put all of the experience you would have earned from a battle into your tank crew. The tank commander also gives an experience bonus to everyone else in the tank. When your tank crew reaches 100% you have the option to upgrade them with a specialty such as firefighting, repairs, and camouflage that boosts your tank even more.

Also your crew will never make your stats on the tank raise any higher than shown but they do boost a whole god damn ton. A driver can make you accelerate faster and be slightly more maneuverable, while a gunner will make your gun zero in faster.

You can also retrain your crew if you want a more experienced crew in a new tank you bought. If you do the free retrain they loose 19% experience, the 20 grand one will make you loose only 11% and the one that costs gold lets you keep all the experience.

There is also a major bug that deletes your crew if you do not take them out of a tank before selling. So if you want to keep the crew disembark them first.

Edited by Costa 1st MRB

it is hell ah fun i am so addicted to this game i think i would rathe play his game rather than DOD for a while right now since i have been playing DOD for a very long time and problems in the pub let me know and if theres a realsim or practice let me know i will be there

i believe we should build a marine Regiment in the game so everyone knows were where from and if were just playing not in vent we will see our fellow team mates and if on the same team we could/should work together

Found some cool shit they're planning for after launch/possibly before launch.

The full tech trees for the nations.

Full American tree

Full German tree

Full Soviet tree

Now these are best planned ones with all possible tanks added however we probably won't see them for a while so they also made the current tech trees for each nation even American.

Release American

I'd put up the German and Soviet ones but they are the exact same as shown in-game, with the exception of two tanks for each side called box (release probably) or something called gift (possible gift to beta testers?).

It's a shame our accounts will be reset during launch, it would be cool just picking up Panther II to test drive.