World of Tanks.

Costa 1st MRB

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Look at this beauty accomplished in my T-34-1, x5 XP weekend and boy am I making the most of it. 2 People were in the running for the top gun this game, but it was given to me for getting more XP during the battle. Also Premium XP awarded because one of the mission gives a day of premium for free!

photo t341.png

I play this game with my Dad. its ALOT of fun for both me and him and we are in a clan in that game. i designed the clan logo/emblem. we were originally named Kill Zone but our former leader Ugly, who had to quit due to real life things, had the clan renamed to Sniper instead. its a tank being zeroed in with a sniper scope. =) If anyone who wants a clan invite let me know and i will invite you, since i am a recruiting officer in that clan as well. =)

I play this game with my Dad. its ALOT of fun for both me and him and we are in a clan in that game. i designed the clan logo/emblem. we were originally named Kill Zone but our former leader Ugly, who had to quit due to real life things, had the clan renamed to Sniper instead. its a tank being zeroed in with a sniper scope. =) If anyone who wants a clan invite let me know and i will invite you, since i am a recruiting officer in that clan as well. =)

There is a 1st MRB Clan in WoT, The Royal Armored Corps. If you look at yama's and my screenshots you can see the tag.

• 4 weeks later...

I told myself "One more game for the night" and they told me to "Carry Harder" so then this happened:

Radley-Walters_KV1_zpse9cfaade.png

Map: Cliff

Vehicle: KV-1

Exp: 4,176 (x2 for the first victory each day) Credits: 48,301

Battle achievements: Radley-Walters Medal, Top Gun, Steel Wall, High Caliber, Spartan, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

R-W_KV1_zps4e3a3230.png

I think i have fought a few people from RAC at one time. we had a team battle match and it was mostly RAC. lol i am in the clan Sniper. i made the clan icon for it. lol me and dad have been in this clan for a long while. i will talk with him and see if he wants to leave our current clan to join you guys.

since some of you were sharing some pics, i am shareing one of mine from the game. i just did this very shortly ago, used paint to copy and paste the pic in and uploaded it. This so far has been the best i have done in this tank of the JagTig 8.8 and i am loving the damage i did in it. even defended the base against those 3 tanks i killed. lol we should get together and have a Team match or something. lol

worldoftanks-jagtig88.png

I did a total of 3,903. battle lasted just barely over 6 mins, and i fired 32 shots, 27 hit, 20 penetrations. over 5K dmg done to me was blocked. LMAO god i love this tank. lmao

Edited by S. Hill 1st MRB

• 1 month later...

Well here is my latest ass kicker in my IS-6.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1242680#severog...assassin24-is-6

I earned 121,752 credits with 2,225 exp. Medals include: Invader, High Caliber, Steel Wall, Cool-Headed, Fire for Effect, Duelist, Shellproof & Fighter. Gaining my 1st Class Mastery Badge in my IS-6.

• 4 months later...

The Firefly.

DatFirefly_zps7g0ubgyc.png

firefly_zpsvxmfh2y0.png

Victory!

Battle: Mountain Pass

Vehicle: Sherman Firefly

Experience received: 3,350 (x2 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 36,715

Battle achievements: High Caliber, Defender, Invader, Spartan, Mastery Badge: "I Class", Fire for Effect, Fighter, Deulist, Hand of God, Bruiser

Team fell to 3 of us vs 8 of them, had to fight off two flanks and stop the 4 tanks capping our base. I came close to losing it all, dropping below 100 hit points and lost my two remaining teammates. There were 3 on cap and an arty somewhere unknown. I was able to defend the cap, trading shots with a near full health Churchill, Hellcat and Chaffee. I would have hunted down the M41 Artillery but with my low health and the abysmal view distance of the Firefly, I didn't want to risk a shell even splashing me, so I took the long cautious path to their cap. It wasn't until I got 100 cap points that the arty finally showed his face, I was able to get a HE shell into him before the round ended.

It's rare that you get Defender and Invader in the same game ;)

base_zpsio4xnuau.png

• 4 weeks later...
I told myself "One more game for the night" and they told me to "Carry Harder" so then this happened:

Radley-Walters_KV1_zpse9cfaade.png

Map: Cliff

Vehicle: KV-1

Exp: 4,176 (x2 for the first victory each day) Credits: 48,301

Battle achievements: Radley-Walters Medal, Top Gun, Steel Wall, High Caliber, Spartan, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

R-W_KV1_zps4e3a3230.png

I HATED the kv 1 before the upgrade turret.... it was almost as bad as the french duck tank. My favorite tank is the t49 its fast and can pen. a lot of armor

I rarely check the applications, It's really just me and Engle and sometimes McDowell that play in RAC actively. I don't see any applications currently, they probably expired.

If you really want into our tiny clan, you can give me your WoT names and I'll invite you or you can apply again. Just know that we don't really do anything clan related, mainly pub games. We really just made the clan so that we can find eachother easier, the friends list used to uber unreliable.