"WHITE STRIPES" STEAM_0:1:3194701

moving the piano by using explosives and automatic weapons pushes the piano in which is usually stationary, when it gets to the doorway leading to the axis 2nd flag from the apartments it blocks the passage in a way that the axis cannot get over the piano while allies can still jump/duck through.

Basically it's exploiting the scenery and creating an unfair advantage.

Both Whitestripes and namerone1 were working together to move the object, NCO's with authority to kick warned the players to stop moving the piano but both players kept moving the objects for 3 rounds.

Edited by Hudnall 1st MRB

I don't think I am meant to post within these but: ....

When that piano is moved it obstructs entry/exit into an entire division of the map, it basically make the two Orange building unusable. Both the Axis and Allied are put out when this is done, they knew they were being obnoxious.

Dealing with players like this in game should alone constitute some form of punishment, and a medal for the admins that deal with them when the rules do not support a ban.

Him and his accomplice were both warned a number of times and also asked politely not to move the piano. - Is there a rule against ignoring an admin? < To me this is disrespect. < Bannable offense ;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• Name: Pfc. A. Sheffer |8th ID| Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:57506334 b]Date & Time of ban:[/b] 04/10/2024 b]Admin who banned you:[/b] Unsure Reason we should Unban: I apologize for my actions on that day. It was a mistake and it will never happen again. I understand to respect all members on the server. This month has given me time to reflect upon my actions. I miss playing with everyone on the server and promise i will not make the same mistake twice. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
    • 2nd Platoon Weekly Attendance   Week of 05MAY2024   P = Present | E = Excused | A = Absent   Platoon Staff WO. A. Pitteway - Present MSgt. J. Candy - Present TSgt. A. Yoder - Present   1st Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. R. Fielding - Present Cpl. B. Grande - Present Pfc. R. Smith - Present Pfc. X. Hocker - Present Pvt. B. Niles - Excused* Resigned Pvt. M. Noel - Present   2nd Squad Squad leader:  Cpl. C. Dilley - Present Cpl. H. Nielsen - Present Cpl. S. Holquist - Present Pfc. R. Mcspadden - Excused Pfc. T. Scary - Present Pfc. C. Marsh - Present Pvt. K. Bradley - Present   Reserves: Pvt. T. Mongillo - Excused, Pfc. M. Oake - Excused   Helpers: CWO. R. Martinez, Ret. G. Werner, GySgt. S. Larson   Attendance Policy    1. Each Week you must submit a TDR through Perscomm on the website before practice starts     2. If you do not submit a TDR you will get an Unexcused absence    3. Three (3) Unexcused absences in a row you receive an Infraction Report with a possible demerit with Command Staff approval.    4. Five (5) Unexcused absences in a row will result in being moved from Active duty to Reserves   If you need any assistance learning how to fill out a TDR contact your Squad Leader or your Platoon Sergeant.
    • Talking about identifying as a woman to get cheaper car insurance Small: Yeah we had that here but they banned it Pitteway: What? Woman driving? Everyone starts dying