United WarFare Realism Community/League

Switz

The United WarFare Realism League/Community

Realism Community

realismcommunitybanner.png

The UWFL is inviting you to to it's website in hopes to bring a large portion of the DODS Realism Community to a central point where we can all build on Realism for your unit and our community as a whole. Do not be alarmed, their is no agreements, no altering of the ways you run your unit and certainly no reconversion of any sorts. This is a DODS Realism Community and as such we are dedicated to bringing DODS Realism out of the traditional shadows of forum to forum relations to a mainstay attraction for newcomers and old timers. Keep in mind our Community section is brand new, however it is up to everyone to see it through its early stages.

To garner some interest in the community, the United Warfare League has annual Season and Ladder competitions developed for Realism! In addition to sparatic Tournaments to break the norm. Some of our competitions are very intense and require a large amount of teamwork and practice whearas some of our other competitions require no less than showing up and playing for fun. The choices are limitless if you choose to play in any of our competitions or events. However, it is by far not mandatory. Our Community section offers unit liaisons a central place to find and contact ALL DODS Realism units using our "Active Units" list prepared by supporters and volunteers like you! Not to mention the help you can find whether it be website designing, PSD renders, Tutorials on starting a new unit, predefined custom maps midpoints and rules....the options never end.

Please do not let this opportunity go to waste. We have everything for any type of player and unit in this community. Get involved by helping produce material or generate realism discussions; gather your men around you and enter our ladder for a chance to take over Europe; test your wits against others in a enormous 10 week regular season; take a break from normal realism to play in unique tournaments designed around realism but not bound to its traditional ways.......its whatever you want here.

The UWFL has been in business for 8 months. We are a league acknowledged by Valve and are the first and only Realism League on its list whether for DODS or any Steam platform. Our admins are dedicated only to Realism and keeping it enjoyable for all players of it.

Join Our Steam Page

The UWFL Steam Page

3a585ee60fe596a60e531784e0f79b80270bf33c

The UWFL Steam Page contains over 800 realism players across the world and made up of players in every DODS Unit in activity. Help it grow by Joining the group and sending invites to your realism friends. The steam page in accordance with everything else UWFL related is for you! On it, regardless of rank, you may post announcements and generate interest in your unit!

To create an announcement:

1. You must join the UWFL Steam Page

2. You must contact Switz either through the UWFL Forums or the Steam Pages' chatroom or via steam: newaydover

3. Once contacted and talking to eachother, he will open the announcements option for a limited time to allow you to post your announcement.

Early Enrollments for the UWFL Ladder Competition

UWFL Ladder Competition

eastwestbanner1.png

The UWFL Ladder Competition is accepting early Enrollments for its upcoming ladder. Designed so that units must work together to take over Europe as it happened during WWII. After enrolling by going to the Enrollment Section and reading the Ladders Rules and XRay Anti Cheat, you will be placed onto a side either being Allies or Axis. Once on that side and once matches are allowed, your unit will then be allowed to move into territories and start fighting across Europe. Your unit does not have to fight anywhere you do not want, you can attack any unit you want if you are uncomfortable playing against units you have yet to play, and you may join and withdraw your unit from the ladder at any time. You will not be required to play a minimum amount of matches, you will not be asked to alter your servers (all matches are on the UWFL servers for anti hack purposes) and you will not be asked to play "donate" any of your members to help with the league. This is a very lax league compared to our much more serious Season Competition which will not be holding its next season for another two months.

If you are interested in enrolling your unit for the ladder but still have questions regarding it and its gameplay, please contact Switz via the UWFL Steam Pages Chat Box or by adding him to friends: newaydover