unban request: Method

Name: Method

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:791522

Date & Time of ban: Thursday @ 20:00 CST August 26, 2010

Admin who banned you: ?

Excuse for the Unban: We were dominating - I was at the top of the scoreboard - and we won a round approximately 15 seconds before mapchange. So the next round started with only a few seconds left to play. After exiting the spawn I emptied my clip straight up into the air. Other team members were also firing their weapons. Apparently a 1st MRB member ran "through" me. I briefly saw his helmet "clip" through my field-of-view (note that I was looking straight up), resulting in a team-kill. I was banned approximately 0.5 seconds after that - I did not see who it was that I shot. I was given no warning.

I am an upstanding player who has frequented your server for the past few weeks, and I have played with excellent conduct.

Heh, firing in spawn has to be on the of the biggest pet peeves for all the admins. Although I don't see how it is a permanent ban sort of offense. This either means a misunderstanding on our admin's part or that there is more to the story. Our admins don't normally permanently ban players without a good excuse.

Hang tight until we can figure out who banned you and see their side of the story.

Is it possible that perhaps he was banned when that major hacker with the name change and all of that was banned? Like could he have been mixed up with that at all?

Is it possible that perhaps he was banned when that major hacker with the name change and all of that was banned? Like could he have been mixed up with that at all?