fucking sick twisted people

J. Clark

There is a $2200 reward out for her.

And she has 4chan on her ass, they'll find her and somebody will probably kill her.

They already found a lot of others, including that lady that put a cat in a bin lately.

I personally hope they find the little bitch and kick her ass, I have no pity or respect toward people like this.

There are so much worse in the world IMO.

I'm not saying animal cruelty is good, or correct, but rather that there is much worse to creatures with a higher level of understanding (i.e. humans).

I hate to see things like that go down, and it infuriates me too, however they are puppies. Had they been born in the wild? Half of them would've died anyway.

And to say that she'd go on to kill humans? Well, that's not necessarily all that correct.

I know of a guy who worked for a pet store that didn't have the proper ways to euthanize animals brought in... the owner would still accept animals to be 'put down' - Often they'd have to take the animals out back and just break their neck. Definitely not 'status quo', or right, but it happens.

But there are people out there shaking babies, kicking kids, beating humans who have the capacity to understand on many higher levels beyond a dog.

For example, the baby who was born to a family - DCFS was called in because the baby had been bent over a railing by his parents in an attempt to get him to 'shut up', they continued bending the baby, so far that they broke his back. Literally bend him in half - paralyzing him waist down.

This same baby was allowed to live with those parents, who later beat him, shook him, and he died because of it. Upon autopsy, they found his own teeth in his stomach. That should've NEVER happened - that baby should've been removed and those parents shot on sight. Stories like this? All too common.

I'm sorry but I think that trumps a few puppies getting tossed in a river. Fix humans, the rest will take care of itself.

Oh, and my point about that guy who worked for that crappy pet store? He's very rich, and VERY successful. He doesn't hurt animals, he doesn't kill people, but he had to do stuff like that because - well, it was his job.

If those girls live in a 3rd world country, sometimes stuff like that (especially on very rural farms and such) can be much more 'common', and less looked at as cruelty.

Still not right, I still say kill 'em all, but yea.

And to say that she'd go on to kill humans? Well, that's not necessarily all that correct.

I know of a guy who worked for a pet store that didn't have the proper ways to euthanize animals brought in... the owner would still accept animals to be 'put down' - Often they'd have to take the animals out back and just break their neck. Definitely not 'status quo', or right, but it happens.

But there are people out there shaking babies, kicking kids, beating humans who have the capacity to understand on many higher levels beyond a dog.

For example, the baby who was born to a family - DCFS was called in because the baby had been bent over a railing by his parents in an attempt to get him to 'shut up', they continued bending the baby, so far that they broke his back. Literally bend him in half - paralyzing him waist down.

This same baby was allowed to live with those parents, who later beat him, shook him, and he died because of it. Upon autopsy, they found his own teeth in his stomach. That should've NEVER happened - that baby should've been removed and those parents shot on sight. Stories like this? All too common.

First what i meant was that the mentality and callousness of the person to just throw the puppies into the water to drown is what can lead to the extinguishing of human life later on if left unchecked. i didnt say she will be killing people next. but most mass murders and some "small time" murders start out abusing animals and escalating from there.

second when people are allowed to abuse their kids it is fucked up and it should not be allowed. but people are the 'keepers' of this world and it is there responsibility to take care of animal when they can.

third the animal shelter might not be able to "put down" animals BUT when they were breaking their necks is a fast and relatively painless way to kill an animal ad it is better then drown one

First what i meant was that the mentality and callousness of the person to just throw the puppies into the water to drown is what can lead to the extinguishing of human life later on if left unchecked. i didnt say she will be killing people next. but most mass murders and some "small time" murders start out abusing animals and escalating from there.

second when people are allowed to abuse their kids it is fucked up and it should not be allowed. but people are the 'keepers' of this world and it is there responsibility to take care of animal when they can.

third the animal shelter might not be able to "put down" animals BUT when they were breaking their necks is a fast and relatively painless way to kill an animal ad it is better then drown one

I totally agree.

100%

Just pointing out that our world has a whole lot of nasty shit going on in it. It's a crazy world we live in... Had I thought about that fact ahead of time, I might have reconsidered having children to be honest.

When I'm dead and gone, I feel bad for generations later! It's not getting any better.

I've nearly drowned myself several times there is nothing fast nor painless about it those puppies had a horrible death at least in a rural place they do it with a gun or break the neck quick and clean. I still don't think 4,000 a puppy is enough of a fine I don't think she should be fined at all Siberian hard labor prison for life or death.