8 year olds dude...

Ford 1st MRB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• MARINE CORPS ENLISTMENT OFFICE Camp Pendleton, CA   RECRUITMENT LETTER     Hello Kyle Sanders, Thank you for taking interest in joining the 1st Marine Raider Battalion.   During your trial period the following will occur: Once accepted as a Recruit, you will remain as a Recruit for 2 weeks from the day of your acceptance until the next BCT Class is offered. During your time as a recruit, it is highly encouraged to play within the Public Server and join Discord with our other members. Upon acceptance, you will be contacted by one of our DIs when the next available BCT is scheduled via the appropriate Discord channel. We have a BCT class run approximately every two weeks.  Should you have any questions you have about our unit, alternate times for your BCT, or just rules in general, you should contact our Hell Let Loose DIs: Cpl. Harding, TSgt. Muthas, WO. Belcher or CWO. Warren   Do not hesitate to reach out to our Drill Instructors for additional information. They can be reached through the Forum Private Messaging System most reliably (click the envelope next to their name above) and via Discord.   Upon stating that you understand all the information here, an admin will change your forum name and login to be :   Sanders 1st MRB   Take the time now to change your Steam and in-game name to:   Rec. K. Sanders [1st MRB]   Please make sure to verify your forum account by checking your email. Also, please respond below with a reply showing that you have read and understand these rules. You cannot be fully accepted until you do so. We have a limit on the time to reply, if you do not do so within 48 hours, your application will be denied. Once you reply, you will be approved for your trial period unless otherwise posted.  
    • Application View Application Status Kyle Sanders Submitted 06/14/2024 05:54 PM Name Kyle Sanders Timezone America/New_York Country United States Additional Application Fields Please indicate platform type, Steam or PC Game pass Steam Steam ID (Use the 17-digit steamID64) / PC Game Pass account username 76561198075461530 Age 24 Location Georgia Do you have a microphone? Yes Discord is a requirement, do you currently have discord installed? Yes What is your current discord name being used in the MRB Discord at the time of application? Sanders12 Which game are you applying for? (Day of Defeat: Source/Hell Let Loose) Hell Let Loose If you've selected Hell Let Loose, do you understand that this game is currently not cross platform capable and only PC players currently may apply? ( Steam or PC Game Pass) Yes Why do you wish to join the 1st Marine Raiders? In the Military currently for another month or so. I love the game and it would be nice to play with other people and be part of a community. Did any of our current members play a part in you enlisting? If so, who? CWO. R. Martinez This unit offers more than just a place to play games with each other, do you have any online skills you think would be useful? Just play video games Do you have any Leadership experience that you think will be helpful? I am a team leader in the Military. Have you ever been in a realism unit before, and if so, which unit was it? No How did you hear about us? CWO. R. Martinez By posting this Enlistment form, I acknowledge the instructions completely, declare that I am 16 years old or older, and agree that I have and will follow server and unit rules maturely and respectfully or face immediate rejection. Yes
    • Welcome back to the 1st Marine Raider Battalion Pvt. D. Moffat!   Please check into 2nd Platoon and remember to update your Steam avatar and name.        
    • Name: Slowhand   Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:11502020   Duration of Ban: Permanent   Reasons for the Ban: Inappropriate Language   Demo Provided?: N   Comments: Made a comment that was both anti-semitic and homophobic at the same time. His chat logs show he had been getting away with comments for a bit, and he needed to go and stay gone.