Age of Empires 3, ON SALE TEN CENTS!!!

Janke 1st MRB

THAT'S RIGHT, TEN CENTS!!! (Canadian Link Following): http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-CA/Games/AgeofEmpiresIII/ They're currently our of install keys due to how successful this sale has been, but they say that within a week you'll get one, and for the price of TEN CENTS I'm willing to wait a bit. I don't know how much longer this sale will be going on until, but you can get the COMPLETE EDITION of Age of Empires 3 for only $0.10, when it's regularly $40!

I just got my install key now, they ran out of them last night because of the popularity of the sale. It's from Windows Live, and they're selling something different every day to promote the launch of their new Games for Windows Live store. The day before BioShock was $1.50, and today BioShock2 is $9.99. If you still don't have your install key, just wait a bit, it'll show up when they have it generated.

Thanks for the help Jasko, I'll keep an eye out.

Jasko? I see no Jasko in this thread...

And no, Gooderham, you know how it downloaded the Windows Live Marketplace tool in order to download it? It shows up there, when you click on the game in "Downloads" it should have a highlighted/underlined text that says, "View Game Keys." If you click that, it should say "Retrieving Keys" at first, and then either give you a key, or say "No Key Available".

I got a key this afternoon, and I'm playing it right now. It works, and was some of the best ten cents I've ever spent.

And Collins, I have no idea, just go to the main page for the Games for Windows Live Marketplace (Canadian http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-CA/ ), and it'll say the DEAL OF THE WEEK. The one today is BioShock 2 for $10.

God, I sound like an ad bot or some shit.

I'll get on Steam now if anyone needs help with this, been off all day and I don't know why...

Edited by Janke 1st MRB