Personal Pictures

Cullen

I love those idiots that essentially pump oil into their own body to make cosmetic muscles- it really takes no time to get big if you are into that kind of thing- I am more a of a lean muscle strong core kinda guy myself-

I love not showing big muscle and being stronger then the over worked.

And agreed Richards is huge but also take into consideration the type of work he does, I think you almost have to get that big.

for me the Bruce Lee kind of strong

Chuck Norris > Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee = dead Chuck Norris I hate you McDowell!

Where the hell are you? I've been to best buy a few times and I havent seen you.

They fired me for making an emergency phone call after i had been there all day and told them i was stepping outside... the bastards

Edited by evo-lution ßÄR

That guy is a tool. He's injecting synthol into those arms and is giving himself horrible health risks doing it. And he's about as harmful as the shit I take every morning, synthol doesn't give you any strength whatsoever and is purely cosmetic.

Like I said, tools.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yVUoxIBOYzA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you read the article, you could have saved yourself the time of posting this, as you would have read he did this naturally, but I'm sure people will still assume what they prefer to be the truth. This is the internet after all.

If you read the article, you could have saved yourself the time of posting this, as you would have read he did this naturally, but I'm sure people will still assume what they prefer to be the truth. This is the internet after all.

Careful Ford, you're about to pull the same yourself. Or I may have forgotten how reputable a writer "Spooky" is, what being on the very well-known (that I've never heard of) site of Oddity Central. It simply must be true because it's on the internet! No wait, the guy claims he did it naturally! Cough

Claiming someone didn't read an article it's not the same as saying a website is the source of truthfulness. I, like you and everyone else, don't know this individual, so I go by what I read.

I didn't assume he did it naturally, I read it. Richards assumed he injected synthol.

I originally read the article on yahoo news, I just posted the one from the other website after a quick google search for a picture of him. Not to say yahoo is any more reliable.

Claiming someone didn't read an article it's not the same as saying a website is the source of truthfulness. I, like you and everyone else, don't know this individual, so I go by what I read.

I didn't assume he did it naturally, I read it. Richards assumed he injected synthol.

I originally read the article on yahoo news, I just posted the one from the other website after a quick google search for a picture of him. Not to say yahoo is any more reliable.

You still use yahoo?

words cannot describe how little i think of you right now...

• 2 weeks later...