Ban Request :: Rec. A. Dau [1st MRB]

http://www.4shared.com/file/WR64mEYA/daucheets.html

2ndlt. Wingate is there, it starts out with him in tank house, and then he stops because mr xbox joins spectate, then when he rejoins allies he continues his faggotry, you can see his crosshair shake when he shoots, implying that he walls..........i wanted to record more, but i couldnt last long enough watching this

dude, its a ten dollar game, its easy to get good at , but cheating in dods is sad. get a life kid

# 571 "Rec. A. Dau [1st MRB]" STEAM_0:0:20060854 40:15 159 0 active#

Perhaps I'm missing something, but the video shows very little evidence of walling. The only real evidence I saw for wallhacking was his last kill on Dark Ham. But, if you play against Dark Ham you kind of expect him to use those hiding places for his fervent attempts at knifing. Anyways, shaking your gun after firing is not evidence of wallhacking, if anything it is evidence of aimbot. A hack that allows sight through walls does not exert any difference on how the player shoots. As for him aimbotting, I think it's pretty obvious that he is not.

If it is so obvious as you seem to think, perhaps you can enlighten me. However, it is good that you brought this to our attention, since it has brought up that Dau has a VAC ban on his Steam account. That was overlooked when his enlistment was accepted, so now we have remedied that.

Also, tell "Mr. Xbox" that playing on Litzau's account is not a good way to get around the bans on him, it's just a way to get that account banned as well.

In his defense, watching people play in realism, most of their crosshairs shake. I know mine does because I get twitchy when I'm really really into killing 1 person. Almost everyone I watch twitches and makes their crosshair move, thats why everyone thinks people are hacking. Oh, ya. Thats not walling. Walling is being able to see through walls, and shaking is aimbot. If you're saying both you are extremely mistaken.

In your defense, the only time I actually thought of both is when hes prone in tank house. When he tried to prefire the guy rushing him with a knife, then extremely twitching. Other than that, I honestly can't see anything either.