Day Z

Gardiner 1st MRB

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current grid coordinates are 058052 if anyone is able to get near there tonight i would be stoked. I know cast and grenoble will most likely be sleeping but maybe watkis or someone else can come be my savior; btw somone looted my bloodpack this morning when i loged in to check my grid coordinates; left me live though

Little question: does one need a relatively good system to run this? Like, is it fairly rough on the ol' CPU? I can barely run L4D2 (as in, I don't even play it because it shmezzles so much), and Just Cause 2 won't even open due to my integrated video card, but I keep hearing how much fun this is and want to try it...seems like a bit of an investment though if it will run like poop.

I think you might have some issue's running it; what's your cpu/ram/gcard specs; depending what you got I may be able to dumb my rig down enough to do a test on arma 2 (one of my favorite thing about having graphics cards that are generations sepperate) and see if you would be able to run smoothly or not on low settings.

I think you might have some issue's running it; what's your cpu/ram/gcard specs; depending what you got I may be able to dumb my rig down enough to do a test on arma 2 (one of my favorite thing about having graphics cards that are generations sepperate) and see if you would be able to run smoothly or not on low settings.

Intel Corei3 550 - 3.2ghz

6144MB ram

Intel integrated graphic card - 1696MB (bottleneck right here)

So yea...the card is the bad part, and I am pretty sure I can't upgrade it since my case is so slim, nothing will fit in it. I suppose I could get a new case though...right? Maybe? Bah. I doubt no matter what I try with what I got will run it well enough to enjoy :(

Brown you may be able to run it on full low settings; i'll pop a stick of my ram out and run through my on-board graphics card tonight and see if it will run; my proccessor is an i5 not an i3 but thats not that far of a difference; and yes the beta that is Day-Z does indeed need more optimization. The main part is the proccess of getting the correct parts of the programming fixed.