Day Z

Gardiner 1st MRB

A mod for the ARMA game called Day Z. Its a realistic survival open world multiplayer...with zombies. And by realistic I mean no mini-map, you start with virtually nothing, you have to drink water and eat food, you have to build fires at night to survive otherwise you could get sick and die, no cross hairs, have to find your own weapons and supplies, you can kill anyone or anything including zombies, other players, and animals. Also the open world map is about 250 sqaure kilometers, its insanely huge. Lots of people playing it right now.

Looks pretty sweet, played it on my roomates computer and I had an absolute blast.

The mod is in Alpha stage right now so its a little buggy, but its free to play if you have the ARMA II game and its expansion, as well as the product key, I'm pretty sure there is a sale going on STEAM right now for both.

Heres a fun video of gameplay

the video is a little laggy because he is recording but the game itself isn't that laggy.

Here is the website http://dayzmod.com/.

Was hoping to see if anyone wanted to play this game, it is 100000x times easier to survive and kill with more people.

Tents/Vehicles/Gear

US 1799 - 013/075(8) = Car (Guns; SAW, M203s, ACOG, CCO)

UK410 - 071/078(Barn) = Tent (Drinks, Food and Blood) + Motorbike (Needs fuel + wheel)

South Barracks behind a bench in the wall = Tent (Painkillers, Drink)

US230 - South Barracks " " = Tent (2 Painkillers, 2 Flare, Smoke, Map, Knife, M4A1 + 2 Mags)

DE 1781 - South Barracks " " = Tent (Kobra + 4 Mags, 3 Bandages)

Edited by Cast 1st MRB

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already play, i've been to most interesting locations, but I still have a lot to explore. I already have a gang I run with, but i'd love to play with 1st MRB people, and I can help people get started. Also, the ballistics are awesome.

The free version sadly doesn't work with Dayz, as far as I know. You need Combined Operations (Arma 2 + Operation Arrowhead). It's really worth the buy though, it's 30$, but i've never seen a game like this, ever. If you guys wanna play, we should totally party up. We can hit the airfield and the military bases and get some sweet ass military weapons.

I'll be able to play a bit today, probably a lot more tomorrow, so I can help anyone wanting to get started then. I might also write a small starter guide. As it happens I died last time I played and havn't replayed since then, so i'll be starting from square 1 as well.

Yeah, you lose everything when you die, so get ready to start over, a lot.

yea the game is a little glitchy but what can you do right! but hands down this has to be the game that gets my blood pumping the most! myself and Cpl. R.Grenoble have played almost 24hours straight! in game along with Peaker 1st MRB the game is awesome,

sum thing for the starters ok i should say a MUST

http://ttp2.dslyecxi.com/images/chernarus_big_hq.jpg

that is the map! its a absolute must to know were u are!, cuz you will get lost i can guarantee it! if not lost killed and looted for all your goodies :)

Peaker 1st MRB also told me that WHEN YOU SPAWN LOOK TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN, AND IT WILL TELL YOU FOR ONLY A COUPLE SECONDS WERE YOU ARE!!!!!!!! A MUST, read fast :)

u will spawn sum were along the coast! so use that to your advantage!

we are looking for players! the bigger the team the easier it gets,

if any one has prob, bye all means pm me on steam! it goes to my phone so i should be able to help, but sum times it takes a uninstall and reinstall! good luck guys

yea for sure Larkin, there a decent group of us right know um i think 10 to be correct! right know 4 of us are inland a little, took on sum hell last night that was pretty epic, we all got ambushed, trying to scavenger a little town, the game is the coolest thing Ive ever played hit me on up steam!!! and will allays be in vent when playing! (or just at my computer) :) hope to se sum more 1 MRB members, there's no better realism trust me