Server Crashing

Cast 1st MRB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server crashed again I've been on and off all morning and people were complainign about random disconnects from the server it was not kicking everyone just random people, although the recent crash 5 mins ago seems to have booted everyone and now its not even showing up in the Servers available.

Might just be coincidence but SSgt.T.Brown joined said something in pub chat, then it crashed. My moneys on he broke it :P

This problem is happening right now. The pub was filled with 22 players but now it has crashed several times please fix! :(

So needy! Why don't you donate enough $ to get more servers (or more expensive ones) and fix it yourself : P

Hey, my dad said he was willing to donate 100 bucks if he could kick people to get in :P

This problem is happening right now. The pub was filled with 22 players but now it has crashed several times please fix! :(

So needy! Why don't you donate enough $ to get more servers (or more expensive ones) and fix it yourself : P

Hey, my dad said he was willing to donate 100 bucks if he could kick people to get in :P

Hmmm...an idea has just formed. meet me in vent bryant

Just logged into the server, pubbers mentioned that the server is crashing about every 10 mins for the past hour roughly.

Yup 10 mins later it crashed again, comes up Warning Connection Lost does the count down, while its doing this if you open the server selection window you can see the #'s dropping on the server if you refresh it.

*edit #2* crashed again about 30mins after the last one, same way.

Edited by Gardner 1st MRB

Sorry guys, I've been on LOA for awhile and haven't had any time to give to the servers. The problem is not an update, I don't think it's the server providers either, so I'll have to find the problem by trial and error.

I've done a few tweaks here and there which may help (I doubt it), but let me know if the server crashes. To help me out, when the server crashes please provide me with as much detail as you can. For example, what time? what map? was it changing maps? did anything out of the ordinary happen before it crashed? Keep an eye on what others may have done to cause it, like admin binds, etc...

I know we've fallen behind on server ranks because of this crash problem, just know that I'll try my best to get the server back to 100% again and it's at the top of my priority list. I just need you guys to keep filling the pub and keep those pubbers coming.

Keep up the great work and thanks for the feedback!