Just a couple new maps =)

Theik BAR

Ok so your server is really popular and fun to play on, but a good portion of the maps just become nade/mg spam with 16v16. I'm not saying remove them or anything, but maybe add a couple(1,2,3?) maps that have multiple routes so it's not so congested and more team play gets involved.

I know you guys don't have fast downloads, and that costs more from what I remember so I understand not using it. There are a good number of fine maps that were remade from dod 1.3 like harrington, lennon, santos and others that are sort of common on other servers, and hopefully a decent number of people will already have the maps so it shouldn't take forever to download like some other custom maps.

Well I'm pretty exhausted from writing this much so let me know what you guys think, and it's fine if I just get a "no", but please say yes or even maybe =)

Ok so your server is really popular and fun to play on, but a good portion of the maps just become nade/mg spam with 16v16. I'm not saying remove them or anything, but maybe add a couple(1,2,3?) maps that have multiple routes so it's not so congested and more team play gets involved.

I know you guys don't have fast downloads, and that costs more from what I remember so I understand not using it. There are a good number of fine maps that were remade from dod 1.3 like harrington, lennon, santos and others that are sort of common on other servers, and hopefully a decent number of people will already have the maps so it shouldn't take forever to download like some other custom maps.

Well I'm pretty exhausted from writing this much so let me know what you guys think, and it's fine if I just get a "no", but please say yes or even maybe =)

I do agree with these as such , (although this has been tried) One map everyone really enjoyed the other day was dod_dijon map was 32/32 the whole time (which is rare for custom ) .

But A big thank you for your input Theik

P.S stop bloody well killing me :)

Thanks for your Input, we always appreciate suggestions on how to make our servers better.

As always, Map additions have to reflect a positive situation all around, while It may make a few people happy, we have to consider the whole.

We always review popularity of such maps and determine how they will benefit/hurt the server population.

These things take time and tons of thought.

Your suggestions will be reviewed.

Strand! XD Honestly, I just feel this game is so old now that the normal maps and rotation are so over played to the point of boredom on them sometimes. I still have such a blast playing dods and realisms but the maps are just so repetitive now. It would be awesome to have a few different ones in the mix. I understand it could effect the server ranking if people leave every time the customs come on but there use to be Friday Night Fights that had a whole night of custom maps do the 1st still do these? They use to be such a blast hope to see one again soon! :)

Thanks for your Input, we always appreciate suggestions on how to make our servers better.

As always, Map additions have to reflect a positive situation all around, while It may make a few people happy, we have to consider the whole.

We always review popularity of such maps and determine how they will benefit/hurt the server population.

These things take time and tons of thought.

Your suggestions will be reviewed.

In accordance with this post made by WO. Stone, the server does not also have a lot of space to add a lot of maps and mods. The reason we take careful consideration of what the rotation is and what maps and mods are added to the server is because with the limited space we have we try to put maps and mods that either are beneficial to the atmosphere of the pub as with maps and map rotations, or tweak the standard amount of settings on any server such as the Extra Ammo Clips mod for the rockets and the pistol mod for every class.

While we do change the rotation every now and then, any major changes made to the server are carefully thought out before employed on the server.

Edited by Griswold 1st MRB