Hell Let Loose

Unreal engine so this will be more Red Orchestra style of realism than anything else. I normally don't get excited about top graphics in games but for some reason this one looks beautiful. The video below gives all the information about the larger gameplay which is very much intended to make chain of command the focus. Interesting stuff for realism units. I really hope this doesn't share Days of War's fate. Oh the hype!

• 2 years later...

It’s quite enjoyable and we used to have a lot of people playing on a consistent basis.

It’s similar to Squad and Post Scriptum in that it’s very squad based, relying on coordination from a Commander and other Squads to win the game. The matches are pretty long (~1hour) but when there’s a good team/squad lead it’s a good time 

Guest Flores 1st MRB

The first thing I would say is that it is not not an easy game to learn to play, the learning curve is rather slow.

It is very strategic, it is a simulation on the battlefield. Different teams, each with a leader and a commander who orders each leader. The game is based on capturing certain territories on the map and the key is to organize your team in that objective.

There are 50 players on each side and the maps last 90 minutes. I recommend watching tutorials on YouTube before starting to play, because at first it is quite frustrating: you die every so often and you cannot see any enemy.

As for the game itself, it is quite real, the weapons are extremely real, the weather conditions, the graphics, the use of tanks, supply drops, etc. Once you understand the strategy, it is very addictive.

Currently the player base is quite large, on the average of 5,000 players a day.

1.- 

2.- 

Edited by Flores 1st MRB