Quote Thread

Collins

I was just about to go to bed when the steam massage went off. Here it is.

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: yqa, fuck you and the horwse you rode in on you fucking commie fuck!!?11

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: 1

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: goddamnit fuck soc

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: No, go to sleep, your drunk

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: And i'm saving this for the lols

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: uya ill accept your suggerstion as fact, and i shall go to sleep

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: Good man.

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: Btw the quote thread on the forums now has a new entery. lol

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: hoever , the winner of this debat shall be tghe unknown man, colloins, for he has an aussie accent, and aussie accent eat out every midweterners accent

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: orly?! it b etter fucking include picard in the quout!!!!!

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: You know I'm morton right

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: Make it so

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: yes, i know your morton and fucking collins is a goddamn prison country koala mother rfucker WOA shit i need to go to bed........................... and so i shall

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: and yes, i hit every one of those periods 1 at a time

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: lol, now set a course for the bed, engage

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: so.............. GOODNIGHT sir, and may the picard carry on in great justice nd carry every zig

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: goooday sir5

Cpl. P. Morton [1st MRB]: there's your picard quote

Cpl. S. Ritchey [1st MRB]: 41786+1

My favorite Ritchey quote is now: yes, i know your morton and fucking collins is a goddamn prison country koala mother rfucker WOA shit i need to go to bed........................... and so i shall and yes, i hit every one of those periods 1 at a time

Edited by Morton 1st MRB

I was just about to go to bed when the steam massage went off. Here it is.

My favorite Ritchey quote is now: yes, i know your morton and fucking collins is a goddamn prison country koala mother rfucker WOA shit i need to go to bed........................... and so i shall and yes, i hit every one of those periods 1 at a time

LMFAO hahahahaha

GySgt. M. McDowell [1st MRB]: How bout we add one sniper to the mix??

Sgt. B. Peter [11th ACR] : No to sniper coz collins is on. i know him he is good with sniper. So no sniper.

LMAO the guy was afraid of me, though these guys are great and mature.

I would've laughed too Collins!! What's there to be afraid of??

:P

12:29 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: squeal some more

12:29 PM - SSgt. M. Collins [1st MRB]: was squealing or screaming coz rockets, nades and bullets were narrowly missing me

12:29 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: you are too cute

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: i will keep you

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: and i will call you my little snookums

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: and you will be my little snookums

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: in a jar

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: in my basement

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: PEACE!

12:29 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: squeal some more

12:29 PM - SSgt. M. Collins [1st MRB]: was squealing or screaming coz rockets, nades and bullets were narrowly missing me

12:29 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: you are too cute

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: i will keep you

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: and i will call you my little snookums

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: and you will be my little snookums

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: in a jar

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: in my basement

12:30 PM - Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: PEACE!

pedobear_drool.jpg

shees luring you with candy!! dont do it collins!

Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: but i'm in here

Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: :)

SSgt. P. Worsham [1st MRB]: ugh

Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: come on

Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: we can do it togehter

SSgt. P. Worsham [1st MRB]: nice choice of words

SSgt. P. Worsham [1st MRB]: all night long?

Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: i'm a mother lover

Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: your a mother lover

Sgt. R. Wells [1st MRB]: we can fuck each others mothers

I voted for airplane

I saw her ... covered bewbs...

- Sittin on the toilet.

Ness.: I dont even know how to vote. I draw large veiny penis's on my forms and thats about it.

Ness.: I take my time so they think im actually thinking hard about my vote *snickers*

Slightly Bent penis:<(FORD) lol you are my hero

Edited by Ness

• 2 weeks later...

Parker: Bullock where are you I dont have a mini map

After a few seconds

Bullock: Im going up the stairs in their suze.. oh wait theres a rocket right there one sec..... bleeds out

Me: What did parker say about me?

Phan: small penis

Phan: smells

Phan: needs to brush teeth

Phan: other than that you did good..... last night

Me: Oh i c well then.

Parker: I'm not French...

Me: But you know how to spell Croissant right?

Parker: Well yeah...you spell it like the french spelling of cross, C-R-O-I-S-S, then A-N-T.

Parker: You say it Cruh-sahnt.

Me:...That...that sounded pretty French.

Parker: *fake tearful voice* W-Whuh-Why you gotta make fun of me man? I just wanna be your friend...

Me: *Laughs* Okay, I'm sorry. I swear I'll never mention Canada Day again.

Parker: ...I'll kill you Harvey...

bullock: im in front collins i got the bigger gun. (he has m1 out i have carbine). i pull out rocket, he tries to intimidate by iron sighting, i shoulder the rocket.

bullock: alright you got a bigger gun. (cowers)

Just so everyone knows, its not the size that counts, its how you use it

Cpl. J. Clark [1st MRB]: some times

Cpl. J. Clark [1st MRB]: when im eating pretzels

Cpl. J. Clark [1st MRB]: i like to think im a giant eating tree trunks

TSgt. H. Goodwin [1st MRB]: hahaha

TSgt. H. Goodwin [1st MRB]: when I eat poptarts, I pretend the red gooey center is made from rats

Cpl. J. Clark [1st MRB]: this is going to the quote thread :D