Blond, Redheads, or brunette?

M. Clark

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who you're talking about McCaskill! :) LoL Goodwin, you're kinda like me and my guy..he's 6'5" and I'm 5'1". He's dirty blonde and I have dark hair plus I'm asian; our lil girl came out with dirty golden strawberry blonde hair. Dirty blondes for me.

Edited by DooDols

I have always had a weakness for curly brunettes. Not nappy curls mind you, but Evangeline Lily from lost is the epitome of what I like.

Yeah, red in the head, fire in the bed is generally true. I just don't like all the freckles associated with gingers. Not that I haven't slept with a few.

Blondes are either hit or miss with me. I hate girls that dye their hair blonde, but that Cali surfer chick look gets me everytime. See Marissa Miller for an example.

If I had to choose though its brunettes.

• 1 year later...

Being from cali the whole blonde cali surfer chick look is played out to me, I have allways been all about the redheads with super pale skin a fair dusting of freckles and piercing Jade green eyes mmmmm sexy. Although my gf of seven years has hair more towards the bruenette side of things with natural blonde and strawberry highlights. But she meets the pale freckly part and her hazel eyes are dope cuz they never the same colour.

Bleach blondes disguist me. Simply because it usually don't look good for longer than the week it takes for the hair to show the massive amount of damage dealt by the bleach (being from cali if a girl bleaches her hair in my experience she BLEACHES her hair to the extent of silvery white described earlier).

And long long legs is a gimme, chick can be short and still have long legs, and stilletoes, they are for giving a girl that nice sexy long legged look.

Funniest thing is when me and my GF started dating I was shorter than her (started going with her at 14) barely came up to her chest and now i'm about an inch and a half taller, when not slouching lol

sorry for reviving dead topic, caught my eye and had to put my two cents in *edit*

Absolutely Brunette. I'm an eye guy. I've had the luck to have been with my 10/10 for 2+ yrs I won't go into her specs like a computer, needless to say she was beautiful. Done now though, single for 1 year. There are definitely blondes that turn my head I cann dispute that though nothing does it for me like a short girl, curvy, brunette with gorgeous eyes, preferably foreign as I am not attracted to Canadian girls the same way. I'm all about there are many dream girls in the world it is more of an idea.

Girls are pretty...... :)

Eyyyy Blondes is the way to go!! Blue eyes are a plus but its whatever haha.

and Damn all you guys are some tall ones! But im 6'1'' and only 16...while she's like 5'5". Ima be catching up to you guys in a year or two yerrrrrrrrr

Edited by Powell 1st MRB