BANNED once again....

Im going to argue this ban for awhile :D

Name: [MG] Cpt. Killa [1st AD]

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:1313512

Date & Time of ban: 12:33pm EST June 16,2009

Admin who banned you: Sgt. Lehman

Reasons for the Unban: As soon as i connected 1st MRB members starting being a dick to me no sooner than i came in. As soon as i spawned on axis as Ssgt gets on my case about listening right off the back. He told me to get on the fucking wall and start listening. I just got in.. I didnt know what was going on or where to go. So i tell him. "I just got here" and he says "i dont care. Start listening" . So i shutup. I went exactly where i was told to go everytime. I asked to backup the sniper 1 time and lehman once again says. "killa shut the fuck up and be patient." He never told me a place to go at all and he yells at me for asking.

NEXT ROUND

Axis side- 1st round

We do a full field shed hideout. We are on defence and the guy tells me to get in the shed, so i did. His orders where, "As soon as the rocket kills someone, rush out" So i did. And right away the leader says "WTF killa!"

Allies Side- 4th round--Where i got banned

We lost 3rd round so i decided to be a smart ass because all the defences where pointless attempts at winning and after being told to STFU so many times for no reason, i decide to be a smart ass and say "Whats your genious plan oh smart one" And i get kicked. I come back, and without another word, Im banned. So i come back on my brothers acc and ask why. And i get banned on there after they treated me like a dick AGAIN! His reason for banned me was and i quote "We have had a history with Cpt. Killa. He has caused many problems and i dont like him" That isnt a good reason to ban someone. Just because you dont like someone. He tells me not to come in starting problems and i say "im not here to start problems. Im here to resolve them. Im clearly not trying to cause problems and would like to play without being told to SHUT THE FUCK UP and without getting disrespected for no reason.

Thanks. [MG] Cpt. Killa [1st AD

first of all, starting off an unban request with "i'm going to argue this ban for awhile" with a smiley face only shows your intent to be a pain in the ass and accomplish nothing more than that.

secondly, i said you have a history here of causing problems and were banned by parker before. i did not say i don't like you. at no point did i say i don't like you. so you can dispute whatever you want, but don't put words in my mouth you little piece of shit.

I was nothing but fair to you and gave you multiple warnings to stop being a pain in the ass, so i'm glad you decided to thank me for being so patient with you by causing problems on our forums.

Just so you know im TheDude.Tf.

I was the one leading the second realism...Now having said that I am an asshole when I lead my realisms thats just how I am and how I will always be. During a realism if your not familar with the rules, Captain, you don't talk while the one leading it, is, all you should be doing is staring straight ahead with your pistol out waiting for instructions. I told you to shut up cause you kept saying, "Can I go here?" "I got a really good spot over here." then you proceeded to become a smart ass. Then Lehman banned you, and then there was bliss.

I just want to say when you came back in on your brother's account you were even more disrespectful then ever, trying to egg us on, into a verbal agruement.

I just want to Thank God for not knowing you in person.

I've seen enough. As enjoyable as it is to see someone being rightfully chewed out, there couldn't possibly be any more anyone could contribute to the argument.

ATTN>>[MG] Cpt. Killa [1st AD]:

You will not be unbanned, you've been banned before for similar reasons. If you can't respect our rules and you can't respect our players (especially our admins), you will just have to find another server to bother.

Any further discussion into this will result in a ban on our forums as well.