Ban Request:: Mr. Mars -Br3w- Music: STP

Name: Mr. Mars -Br3w- Music: STP

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:302205

Reasons for the Ban: Massive Amounts of TKing With 2 Other People. (Ther Others Were Banned By TSgt. Phan, but this guy left before Phan arrived)

Recomended duration of ban: Permanent

Demo Provided?: N Sgt. Luna was also in the server during the time.

Edited by Kabasares 1st MRB

I would like to say Phan didn't warn me. He simply didn't ban me because he found out and knew it was me. I was tk'ing the two guys who were killing everyone, even though I know the rules being with the unit for roughly 8 months. I was trying to piss them off and make them leave which it was working, until the map changed. So yes I do know the rules, and damn well too, so if I need to be banned then so be it. Nothing can null the fact that I was tk'ing. Am I sorry for tk'ing the fuckers? Hell no. Am I sorry for breaking the rules despite knowing them? Yes. Now to all you new guys joining up in this unit, knowing me or not, I don't give a fuck... but god damn it grow a pair of fucking balls. Not did I ever once leave the server when there was a tk'ing rampage going on and there was nothing that could be done about it. I would stay in that server until they left or I got somebody's help who does have admin. You really shouldn't be leaving the server and not giving a stance on the issue while it's happening. You can't just leave a bunch of pubbers in there while that shit is happening, and not be there to say that it's wrong and it's time for everyone to cut the shit. You have a lot of responsible guys in this unit that you can get a hold of that have admin. If you don't, ADD THEM. MP's, SSgt.'s and up all have admin, they key in a unit is CHAIN OF COMMAND. If you can't get an MP, get a SSgt, if that doesn't work go to the next rank until the issue is resolved. Your officers aren't scary guys, they're actually pretty laid back and good guys. The only time they're scary is when you fuck up, that's it.

There's my 2 cents. That is all.

Sorry Vogt, I didn't realize who you were, I looked on my friend's list, I had two admin's online but I waited at least 20 min until one of them even went onto DOD:S, and I went into Vent, and it was completely empty, so I was waiting about 3 whole rounds before any admin showed up. I know about looking for MP/Admins but none were online/responding to my messages about TKers in the pub.

Edited by Kabasares 1st MRB

You know what we think about retaliatory TKs, Jeff. Don't yell at the private for doing what he thought was right. To him I bet it looked like another pubber joining in on the massive TKs, and the best way to handle that when there are no admins to be found is to post it here on the forums.

I should ban you for a week because of the retaliatory TKs, knowingly breaking the rules is no better than unknowingly breaking the rules. I'd say it's worse. Phan decided to give you a break and I respect the decisions of our admins. However, the ban will take place. Thanks for trying to help, but don't break the rules in the process.

Edited by Yamagata 1st MRB

You know what we think about retaliatory TKs, Jeff. Don't yell at the private for doing what he thought was right. To him I bet it looked like another pubber joining in on the massive TKs, and the best way to handle that when there are no admins to be found is to post it here on the forums.

I should ban you for a week because of the retaliatory TKs, knowingly breaking the rules is no better than unknowingly breaking the rules. I'd say it's worse. But since Phan decided to give you a break and since he was the first admin to respond to the problem, I'll respect his decision. Thanks for trying to help, but don't break the rules in the process.

I'm not yelling at him for reporting me, I commend him for that. I don't expect him to know who I am. I just don't like how when a TK'er comes in some of these guys when there is no admin they run with their tail between their legs because they're tired of what's going on. It was not a digging in for reporting me just the fact of leaving the server and to be honest it wasn't really directed toward him. Yes he did leave, but came back right away.

Other than that, I just want to leave a tip for ya new guys. I was in your place before, just a Private and without admin. The best way to deal with people who come in like that is best to ignore them. Politely tell them to stop, but be serious about it. If it continues don't leave, just ignore it. The whole point of them doing what they are doing is to get a rise out of you, to piss you off. You give them that, they got what they wanted and they're going to stay. Ignore them, act like nothing is happening, keep everyone else calm and just say the matter will be handled. They will go away, because believe it or not they will get bored. What I did was wrong, and shouldn't be handled the way I did. Even though I'm in no position to tell you what to do, but I can help you guys and give you hints. As follows though, the saying, "Do as I say and, not as I do." Definitely applies here, because you shouldn't TK.

And Nick ol' pal, I think you should ban me. I feel as though you're giving me a break, so give the week that you see fit. As you are the ultimate decider on things right now. It needs to be known that it isn't acceptable for anyone even if they are a good friend.

And Nick ol' pal, I think you should ban me. I feel as though you're giving me a break, so give the week that you see fit. As you are the ultimate decider on things right now. It needs to be known that it isn't acceptable for anyone even if they are a good friend.

Alright, 5 day ban for TKs is it. Thanks for taking the ban like a trooper, you are right, nobody should have immunity to the rules. If you had still been in the unit, you would have received a demerit no questions asked. However, since you are now a "pubber-with-history" so to speak, banning you is the only option I have.