Connecticut School Shooting

Quarterman 1st MRB

As a Marine, his act is cowardly. As a father, upsetting and devoid of any moral reasoning. I wouldn't even dare relate to him as a human being because he was a monster. My only hopes are that they quit dropping his name and it is stricken from any article so that he may be forgotten for the worthless piece of shit he is, and that he finds no peace just like the families he torn apart won't. May you burn in hell and take your brother with you. My prayers and thoughts are with the victims friends and family.

Better hope you don't get buried in CT, I'll be there every day to chisel your name out of that headstone and title it with a more useful adjective for you.

As a Marine, his act is cowardly. As a father, upsetting and devoid of any moral reasoning. I wouldn't even dare relate to him as a human being because he was a monster. My only hopes are that they quit dropping his name and it is stricken from any article so that he may be forgotten for the worthless piece of shit he is, and that he finds no peace just like the families he torn apart won't. May you burn in hell and take your brother with you. My prayers and thoughts are with the victims friends and family.

Better hope you don't get buried in CT, I'll be there every day to chisel your name out of that headstone and title it with a more useful adjective for you.

well said sir

For Mine, Richards, and Jablonski's sake I hope that no one we know was affected. I wish there was a way to get to these people before this shit happens.

I work for the state of NY and I deal with these Sociopaths, they should ever see the light of day, and never are truely rehabilitated....I am glad to be able to state this being I use an ALIAS.

I am sick and tired of seeing this shit happen, for the first time in my life I almost threw up from what I heard about this, especially being a new parent. My 2 year old boy if he was ever put in harms way like this, I would find this person....Coward shot himself.

I don't know what can be done, but when I figure it out, I will make it my Job as a human being to make for damn sure it is followed though on.

I will pray for these people---everyday now until and after Christmas, Deplorable situation.

This man is a fucking pussy, doing that to children, disgusting. I am so fucking tired of waking up every morning and hearing about this kind of shit.

There needs to be a new regulation of control, I don't care if all guns are banned or just more heavily regulated. This broken system for our guns is obviously not working. How many more innocent people have to die because of this before the government realizes it?

And Brown's video is spot on. People who just want a lot of attention before they kill themselves do this kind of shit because they know that something as horrific as this will be talked about internationally. They need to stop glorifying shit like this for ratings for their channel.

A complete and total tragedy.

Unless I missed something though, why are you bringing up his brother? I thought his older brother was not involved in the incident.

What a tragedy. I hope they don't talk about the shooter otherwise this shit will keep occurring.

Charlie Brooker was never more relevant.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PezlFNTGWv4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BTW this statistic is absolutely true, Make sure everyone please be aware of your surroundings at shopping malls, there has been a warning put out in NY about shopping malls and the Hobbit movie.......

I guess we have our own fucking terrorists to worry about now- not some other outside group-----Tired of this shit, just want my boy to be safe.

Why is probably the most asked question why does someone decide to do this shit you can in some way understand suicide bombers because they believe they kill themselves for god but what about these tragedys.. whats the damn motive its making me very angry and then he decides to commit suicide ... and not standing for what cowardly act he just committed. and why children all the damn time why schools, camps or places where children are. No its very sad.

From what i heard his brother is in custody as he was a part of the incident. I am just glad my family and friends are safe. all i heard was school shooting before i found out where, freaked me out!

my heart aches for all those people effected by such an act. It makes no sense for anyone to do somethign like this....

When I heard that he killed his mother then took out the rest of his hate on her kindergarten class I sat in silence for a good half hour to an hour. Never in my life when working 4-5 years with elementary school children have I ever had enough hate (out of all my gio rage) to take it out on a child. Even if he had killed one child that day I would be heart broken. This is one of those things that worries me for when im old enough to have children. I have family out there (non of them were in the incident) But my aunt lives a few roads away from where the mother was murdered. Rest her soul. She was apparently one of the nicest and best teachers the school had. For the first time in a long time I will be praying for people. Because Im honestly not sure anything else will help these poor people.

Unless I missed something though, why are you bringing up his brother? I thought his older brother was not involved in the incident.

His brother was misidentified as the shooter and the internet "Detectives" found his FB page and saw that he liked Mass Effect. The inane mob then shifted gears towards spamming their liberal bs innuendos to Bioware claiming their games make people kill.

May you all rest in peace.

CHILDREN

Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female (age 6)

Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male (age 7)

Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female (age 6)

Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female (age 7)

Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female (age 6)

Dylan Hockley, 03/08/06, male (age 6)

Madeleine F. Hsu, 07/10/06, female (age 6)

Catherine V. Hubbard, 06/08/06, female (age 6)

Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male (age 7)

Jesse Lewis, 06/30/06, male (age 6)

James Mattioli, 03/22/06, male (age 6)

Grace McDonnell, 11/04/05, female (age 7)

Emilie Parker, 05/12/06, female (age 6)

Jack Pinto, 05/06/06, male (age 6)

Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male (age 6)

Caroline Previdi, 09/07/06, female (age 6)

Jessica Rekos, 05/10/06, female (age 6)

Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female (age 6)

Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male (age 6)

Allison N. Wyatt, 07/03/06, female (age 6)

ADULTS

Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female (age 29)

Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female (age 47)

Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female (age 52)

Lauren Russeau, 1982, female (age 29)

Mary Sherlach, 02/11/56, female (age 56)

Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female (age 27)